<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Stafford Show

This weekend I took the Kanguro to the 25th classic bike show at Stafford. I didn't have any illusions about winning the bonny bike competition but I'd been asked by the Morini Riders Club to include it on their stand. This gave the display a balance between road and trail bikes and the twins and singles.


My Kanguro behind a very tidy Corsaro County

The show was very busy and biased towards British machinery. Nonetheless, just before leaving on Sunday I heard that one of the Autojumble stalls had a Kanguro tank. It looked good for £12 and had to come home with me!



Overall I'd say it was an interesting event and I'd recommend it. However do try to get there very early on Saturday morning if you want to be able to see anything. Failing that, leave it until 15:00 on Sunday and hope that no-one else wants the same things as you.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?