<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Setting up for the trial

I've mounted the route roller. One day I'll detail how I made this as I think it's a pretty neat version. The trial route runs to nearly 9 sides of A4 and it's all ina plastic VHS case.



I also decided that I needed a Kanguro tool roll as my usual one lacked items and the spark plug spanner was useless for this bike. I hate very cheap tools but don't want to be carrying a valuable set either. I have tried 3/4" drive items but have decided to stay with combination spanners here. One reason I've gone this way for this set is that many of the fasteners require 2 tools and that's hard to achieve if you only pack one 3/4" bar. I have tried to focus and have removed the 10mm, 8mm and 2.5mm WAF Allen keys.



The blue backing is an old towel that the itmes will be wrapped in and would form a clean work surface. I'm lacking a 24mm spanner for the front wheel nut but reckon the locking pliers will do. Not convinced though! My tyre levers and pump are in a separate bundle. I don't take them on local trips.

The set fits nicely between seat and grab rail.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?