<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, January 16, 2005

Waiting again

The swingarm parts came back from NP with a minor problem with the pivot pin. It's very hard to design and turn pieces by telephone! Anyway, I'm hoping that with a bit of modification it will all go together.

I've been doing other things (ie not Kanguro) of late but I've still had time to continue with carb cleaning. Having got the outside of the carbs presentable, so not at all shiny, I've gone onto internal cleaning. To date it's taken 90 minutes to do just one. It looks like a worthwhile job though as I've found a number of spots of alloy corrosion particles around jets and 2 damaged O-rings. I've also noted that the needles are in the 'low' setting on the X1 carbs but the 'high' on my spare carbs from an X3. I suppose I need to do a full noting of all the jets now!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?