<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, July 16, 2004

Start of the loom
 
Now I've got 2 packages, one from Vehicle Wiring Products containing a bundle of cable, 'ordinary' spade connectors and a new horn etc. The other is a collection of Molex 0.093" multipin conenctors from Farnell.  These connectors are the OE ones used by Morini and so they will enable me to plug into the handlebar controls directly and also make any other connectors on the loom look appropriate. 

 

However I don't want many conenctors on the loom as each joint is a weak spot and has potential for corrosion. With this in mind I've drawn up fresh wiring designs. To keep it simple I've put each circuit on a single sheet of paper so that when I come to do the job I'm not overwhelmed. Seeing all of the bits as bad enough!



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?